Engineering: Where the Rubber Meets the Road
It's one thing to create a beautiful aesthetic design but another to be able to take that design and engineer it for production. At MDI we have an extremely talented and experienced engineering staff to get the job done. We've won industry awards, been featured in CAD magazines, and SolidWorks put one of our designs on their owner's manual cover a few years ago. We're good. Every production quote we deliver contains an extensive engineering analysis on the manufacturability of the design, mold flow analysis, tool design analysis, and more. Our experience includes:
- Mechanism development.
- Complex CAD surface modeling.
- Sheetmetal design and fabrication.
- Design of tooling ready, injection molded parts.
- Materials and process technologies.
- Design for assembly and cost reduction.
- Green materials research and design.