Our Tempe, Arizona, injection molding operation was founded in 1966 as a custom injection molding and mold making business. MDI acquired this company in 2007. In 2014, MDI has made a substantial investment into upgrading this facility including infrastructure, equipment, personnel and technology.
To ensure MDI meets customers’ exacting specifications, the Tempe facility employs dedicated Program Managers and Quality Engineers. Our quality laboratory includes fully automated contact CMM’s and fully automated non-contact optical inspections systems, which are networked to our real-time statistical process control (SPC) software. Additionally, all of our manual inspection equipment is wirelessly connected to this same SPC system.
For a fast, comprehensive, competitive quote for all of your injection molding needs, please send us your 3D solid models and 2D part drawings, along with raw materials specifications, estimated annual volumes and any other requirements. Use the contact page or call us at 480-785-9100 and we can begin helping you with your application.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 13485 certified
- ITAR Registered
- FDA Registered
- ISO Class 7 Clean Room
- Advanced Quality Planning
- 40K sq. ft Modern Facility
- Clamp capacity from 33 to 440 tons
- Press classes from 55 ton to 725 ton
- In house mold making and maintenance
- True JIT and kanban production services
- In-mold decoration
- Precision Injection Molding
- Clean Room Medical Molding & Assembly
- In-House Mold Making & Maintenance
- Domestic and Foreign Tooling Partnerships
- Light Assembly
- Sonic Welding
- Hot Stamping / Silk Screening / Pad Printing
- EMI / RFI Shielding / Vacuum Metalizing
HAVE A QUESTION?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!