Standard Corrugated Tubing
- Standard 10mm, 15mm and 22mm medical tubing products are manufactured to ISO specifications.
- Coiled tubing is segmented / cuffed in 6″ increments or greater
- Standard Tubing Colours: Natural & Translucent Blue
- 13mm, 19mm & 32mm profiles are also available.
- Please contact us for more information or submit a sample request form.
GlobalMed also offers 15/22mm tapered corrugated tubing in standard lengths ranging from 4 to 72 Inches.
Plastic Tubing Applications
Our corrugated plastic tubing is used in a variety of medical and custom applications including:
- Anesthesia & Respiratory
- Disposable & Re-usable
- CPAP – please visit our smooth corrugated tubing page for more details.
Read the Capability Brief
Standard Corrugated Tubing Materials
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
- PE (Polyethylene)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- Other materials available for custom applications. Please contact us for more information.
To view our standard recommended plastic tubing connectors please visit our plastic fittings page.
We also offers 15/22mm tapered corrugated tubing in standard lengths ranging from 4 to 72 Inches.
HAVE A QUESTION?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!