Various pieces of equipment used in medical devices, aerospace and defense, industrial, and energy production settings rely on high-strength plastic gears. Molded Devices, Inc. is your dedicated plastic gear manufacturer, with great capabilities in creating new devices according to specific standards. To best design the right gear for your company needs, we offer:
- Mechanical Performance, Mesh analysis and Material selection
- Backlash/meshing angle optimization
- Gear slip and contact ratio correction
- Optimization for stress and fatigue
- Optimization for thermal and humidity expansion
- High Precision standards and custom gear tooth profiles for spur gears, helical gears, compound gears, worm and inner ring gears
- All production procedures are programmed and machined with CNC and EDM for peak precision and efficiency
- Our highest qualification grade of production spur gear achieves AGMA Q10.
Typically, plastic gears are produced using an machining techniques like milling and hobbing. Through our advanced capabilities and facilities, MDI can produce spur gears, helical gears, worms, bevel gears, pulleys, threads, widgets, frames, and housings for numerous parts and equipment. These plastic gears can be seen used in several devices, such as an intravenous medical pump system, medical robotic and laparoscopic surgery equipment, and various miniature assemblies and gearboxes.
Since our founding in 1998, we have dedicated years of research and development into producing the best possible custom and industry standard plastic parts. In-house capabilities and advanced manufacturing equipment help us produce complex plastic gears from specific materials both quickly and affordably. Ready to get started? Call us today at 1-800-211-9897, or use our contact page and we will respond within one business day to begin helping you with your project needs.
HAVE A QUESTION?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!