M-F: 8am – 5pm
Our Tempe, Arizona, injection molding operation was founded in 1966 as a custom injection molding and mold making business. MDI acquired Southwest Mold in 2006. In 2014, MDI has made a substantial investment into upgrading this facility including infrastructure, equipment, personnel and technology.
To ensure MDI meets customers’ challenging specifications, the Tempe facility employs dedicated Program Managers and Quality Engineers. Our quality laboratory includes fully automated contact CMM’s and fully automated non-contact optical inspections systems, which are networked to our real-time statistical process control (SPC) software. Additionally, our manual inspection equipment is wirelessly connected to this same SPC system.
For a fast, comprehensive, competitive quote for all of your injection molding needs, please send us your 3D solid models and 2D part drawings, along with raw materials specifications, estimated annual volumes and any other requirements. Use the contact page or call us at 480-785-9100 and we can begin helping you with your application.
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified
- ISO 13485 : 2016 certified
- ITAR Registered
- FDA Registered
- ISO Class 7 Clean Room
- Advanced Quality Planning
- 40K sq. ft Modern Facility
- Press classes from 30 ton to 990 ton
- In house mold making and maintenance
- True JIT and Kanban production services
- Precision Injection Molding
- Clean Room Medical Molding & Assembly
- In-House Mold Making & Maintenance
- Domestic and Foreign Tooling Partnerships
- Light Assembly
- Sonic Welding
- Hot Stamping / Silk Screening / Pad Printing
- In Mold Decorating
- EMI / RFI Shielding / Vacuum Metalizing / Electroplating
HAVE A QUESTION?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!