- 2020MDI Purchased Medefab Located in Jaffrey, NH.
- 2018MDI Purchased Formco.
- 2018MDI Purchased Diptech.
- 2017MDI purchased Hamar/GIC, a value added assembler located in Piedras Negras, Mexico, which services 4 divisions of one of the world’s largest OEMs.
- 2016MDI purchased Compass Product Design in Northern California, and Bates Industries in New York. Compass is an award winning design and engineering company. Bates has a long history producing disposable medical devices for OEMs.
- 2014MDI purchased Galow Plastics, a custom dip molding, coating & metal fabrication operation in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- 2013MDI purchased Dempsey Industries, a custom dip molding and coating operation in Miamisburg, Ohio.
- 2012MDI purchased US Plastic Coatings Corp, a custom dip molding and coating operation in Sellersville, Pennsylvania.
- 2012MDI purchased the rubber dip molding business unit of California Medical Innovations Corporation in Pomona, California.
- 2008MDI purchased Plasti-Coat Corporation, a custom dip molding and coating operation in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- 2006MDI purchased Southwest Mold, a custom injection molding operation in Tempe, Arizona.
- 1999MDI purchased Alta Products Company, Inc., custom dip molding and coating operations in Newbury Park, California.
- 1998MDI was formed to purchase Molded Devices, the dip molding/dip coating division of Aydin Corporation.
- 1963Molded Devices began operations in California.
HAVE A QUESTION?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!